06/05/2013

April Showers

These should be called May showers this year that's how late they are!
 
Anyways, as the saying goes "April Showers bring May Flowers..."
So here's my take on this saying:
 
Rainy days or Sunny rays
 
That's not the greatest picture to be honest.
The fence die I've had for ages and never really used it, until now. I need a grass die to go behind it though I think. The dotty embossing folder always comes in handy! Think that's my oldest piece of equipment. One of the first things I brought all those years ago. The sentiment, I made on the pc. It's hard thinking of sentiments to put on the front of cards rather than "happy birthday"
 
Image

Depth
 The image is a Some Odd Girl. I genuinely LOVE these images. Something fit for every occasion.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
1. Crafty Cardmakers
2. Oldie but A Goodie
 
Off to make a mess!
 


5 comments:

Lin said...

Jo this is fabulous. I love your colouring so intense! I do like a decent bit of colour, lol. The fence looks fabulous and despite not having a grass die you have made a good job of the grass with your colouring instead. It meets our challenge requirements absolutely perfectly so thank you so much for joining us.

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card, love the design and the colours you used. thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jojo! I love your image and how you put the embossing folder to use for this. So much work went into your card. Thanks so much for joining my "April Showers Bring May Flowers" at Crafty Cardmakers! I hope to see you back again soon.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Claire said...

Lovely card, fab image and colours. Thanks for playing along with OBAG this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

fionalawlor said...

Oooo this is so fab! I love the pretty flowers and dotty embossing. I also really LOVE her polka dot wellies!!! TOO CUTE :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...