05/03/2013

Floral Mother's Day

Good Morning! 

Lot's of floral's this morning.. and ANOTHER Mother's Day card. This card was previously showcased in an earlier blog post but it was not part of the challenge. So I'm going to use it for two challenges.

I still have 2 more Mother's Day orders plus my own to do off my bro and me. Never had to do so many! 

Onto the card.. 

Full Card
I very nearly gave my butterfly punch to my mate.... sooooooooo glad I didn't! Think it adds that finishing touch? And the flowers, well... I found twisting the wires together to keep the flowers in place worked brilliantly. Attatching it was quite tricky tho! But, about time I used up some flowers & pearls out the flower box (It's still full by the way!) 

The challenges I am entering into are:

1. Creative Craft - Mother's Day
2. Oldie But A Goodie - Feeling Floral

A few more pictures of the card.

Flower Detail

Bow & Butterfly

Another Full Card Picture
The colour looks better in the last picture. Always the way! No doubt I will be back later with another post. 


 

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Simply stunning and loving the flowers...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Donna Ellis said...

A beautiful Mother's Day card! So feminine and elegant, yet fresh and romantic, too. Very pretty flowers!

NancyD said...

Lovely card for Mother's Day. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...